The 2018 Fiesta is here and available in four model options with two styles to select from: S Sedan, S Hatch, SE Sedan, and SE Hatch. Before we get into appearance let’s check out the power.
The Fiesta is a feisty! Packing a Turbocharged and direct-inject 197-hp 1.6L Eco Boost engine in the ST and paired with a six-speed manual transmission, the Fiesta can hold its own. Now of course the ST Sport model handles smoothly due to the sport-tuned suspension and standard torque vectoring control technology.
Add in that the 2018 Fiesta gets an EPA estimated 27-city and 35-hwy mpg and Ford has given us a small sedan worth driving.
The exterior is defined with an athletic presence that allows you to make a statement with your choice of the available 10 paint colors including: Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Lightning Blue Metallic and Outrageous Green Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.
The Fiesta may look small but it can fit up to 5 passengers comfortably and offers 10 different material and combo variations including available leather-trimmed seats.
Other available features include power moon roof, Interior mood lighting.
The Fiesta is filled with technology features like:
FordPass – The app that allows you to keep the flow of your day by allowing you to find parking and pre-pay, compare fuel prices along your route, receive vehicle info and schedule service, access help from a FordGuide.
Sync 3 and Sync AppLink – Ford’s responsive voice-activated technology. User-friendly interface with similar responsiveness as your smartphone. Access your compatible smartphone apps and navigate the road ahead with the optional navigation.
Standard in all Fiesta models is the Rear-View Camera allowing you to actually see what you are backing up into.
The 2018 Fiesta has several features to aid in your safety on the road.
Starting with AdvanceTrac Electronic Stability Control. This feature automatically applies brakes and modulates engine torque when a wheel slip is detected.
Hill Start Assist aids when traveling uphill.
Looks may be deceiving with the New Ford 2018 Fiesta but this small sedan packs more than what the eyes can see at first glance.
- Trim: S
- Body: Sedan
- Doors: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Fuel Type: regular unleaded
- Name: 1.6L Inline4 16 Valve Gas Regular Unleaded
- CompressionRatio: 11
- Cylinder: 4
- Size: 1.6
- Displacement: 1596
- Configuration: Inline
- FuelType: Regular unleaded
- Horsepower: 120
- Torque: 112
- TotalValves: 16
- Type: Gas
- CompressorType: NA
- Rpm: 6350
- Valve: Variable valve timing
- Basic, 3 Years, 36000/L Miles
- Rust, 5 Years, /U Miles
- Drivetrain, 5 Years, 60000/L Miles
- Roadside, 5 Years, 60000/L Miles
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Front Passenger Seat
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: 4
1st Row Seats
- 1st Row Seat Type: Bucket
- Adjustable Seat Headrest
- 1st Row Upholstery: Cloth
- 1st Row Headrests: 2
- 2nd Row Leg Room: 31.2
- 1st Row Hip Room: 50.6
- 2nd Row Shoulder Room: 49.0
- 1st Row Leg Room: 43.6
- 1st Row Head Room: 39.1
- 2nd Row Head Room: 37.1
- 2nd Row Hip Room: 49.2
- Epa Interior Volume: 97.9
- 1st Row Shoulder Room: 52.7
- Power Outlet(s): 12V
- Steering Wheel Adjustments: Tilt and telescopic
- Audio Controls On Steering Wheel
- Phone Controls On Steering Wheel
- Cupholders Location: Front and rear
- Seatback Storage
- Door Pockets Location: Front
- Center Console: Front console with storage
- Front Air Conditioning Zones: Single
- Front Air Conditioning
- Rear Heat: Rear ventilation ducts
- Air Filtration
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments: 6
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
2nd Row Seats
- Folding 2nd Row: Split folding
- 2nd Row Seat Type: Bench
- Adjustable 2nd Row Headrests
- 2nd Row Headrests: 3
- S/SE Radio
- 1st Row Vanity Mirrors
- Exterior Mirror Adjustment: Power
- Overall Width Without Mirrors: 67.8
- Wheelbase: 98.0
- Overall Length: 173.5
- Overall Height: 58.1
- Overall Width With Mirrors: 77.8
- Intermittent Front Wipers: Variable intermittent
- Rear Defogger
- 2nd Row Center Seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Rear Brake Type: Drum
- Front Brake Type: Ventilated disc
- Antilock Braking System: 4-wheel ABS
Collision Safety System
- Post Collision Safety System
- Engine Immobilizer
- Power Door Locks
- Anti Theft Alarm System
- Head Airbags: Front and rear
- Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- Side Curtain Airbag Rollover Sensor
- Side Airbags: Dual front
- Knee Airbags: Driver only
2018 Ford Fiesta
Get Pre-Approved today! Fill out the from below or call us directly at (888) 461-0882