2018 Ford Focus
Looking for speed? Ford’s new 2018 Focus ST was designed with fast in mind.
The outside appearance initially comes across as fun. With its lower valances and rocker moldings, rear spoiler, bright-tipped and center-exit exhaust, the Focus stands by its sporty stance with the new year’s models.
The model makes a statement with the front grille and 17-inch aluminum wheels. You can select from several wheel line-ups and colors.
But first, Options
The Focus ST was designed with performance in mind. Available 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with black-painted pockets seal the deal while front and rear disc brakes with red brake calibers make the statement of performance. Standard Summer tires with 18-inch high-performance all-season tires are optional on the ST model.
The race inspired limited-edition Focus RS offers style with its stylized front grille and rear diffuser with unique functional rear spoiler. The aerodynamic design does not disappoint on the track. And inside is a flat-bottom steering wheel with a soft-feel leather-covered rim, RECARO Sport seats, alloy pedals and unique instrument graphics.
The Sleek SEL, holds a 2.0L Ti-VCT engine, LED signature lighting, fog lamps, single-CD player, Sony audio system with HD radio and 10 speakers and power moonroof. Included, in this model is the SYNC 3 with 8-inch screen, dual – zone electronic automatic temperature control and the Reverse Sensing System.
The enviro-friendly Focus Electric model makes going green easy with zero-CO2 emissions. Getting top speed of 84-mph and gets a 30-minute charge providing 75 miles based on EPA test protocols with a charge time within 5.5 hours with 240-volt/30-amp home charging station.
Power and Engine Options
The 2018 Focus has standard Torque Vectoring Control, electric power-assisted steering, active grille shutters, six-speed Select Shift automatic transmission or available Power Shift automatic transmission.
Then the AdvanceTrac with Anti-Lock Brake System helps adjust all that power accordingly without sacrificing handling
- 1.0L Eco Boost comes standard on SE Sedan with Auto Start Stop Technology and EPA-estimated 40-hwy mpg. Pairs with six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission with Select Shift.
- 2.0L Ti-VCT is standard on S, SE Hatchback, SEL, and Titanium with 159 horsepower and EPA-estimated 34 –hwy mpg. Five-speed manual is standard on S with the six-speed Power Shift automatic available on SE and SE, and six-speed Power Shift automatic with Select Shift on SEL and Titanium models.
- 2.0L Eco Boost ST offers a powertrain delivering 252 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque and pairs with a six-speed manual transmission.
- 2.3L Eco Boost is offered on the limited-edition RS powertrain with high-performance 350 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque and six-speed manual transmission.
Taking a peek inside and you will find clean detail with accommodating features like the available voice activated navigation and temperature controlled front-seat climate. The Focus Titanium comes with leather-trimmed eight-way power driver’s seat with four-way head restraints and heated front seats and heated leather-wrapped steering wheel.
You will have the option for the available SYNC 3 with Apple Car Play and Android Auto Compatibility.
The Focus ST includes the standard leather and alloy gear shift knob, ST scuff plates, aluminum pedals, and a flat-bottom, leather-wrapped steering wheel with ST badge. Opt for the ST3 Package and you’ll get heated front seats, heated steering wheel, heated side view mirrors and carbon-fiber interior accents.
The Limited Edition gives you updated interior with carbon-fiber accents around the gauges, door grab handle and emergency brake handle. Other RS-unique features include leather-trimmed heated RECARO sport seats with Miko-Dinamica inserts and the RS logo. A heated leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel displaying the RS logo and unique door scuff plates. Finishing the look are the aluminum pedals and RS-unique leather wrapped and alloy gear shift knob. Add in ambient lighting, including the blue backlit gauges above the center console, displaying turbocharger boost pressure, oil temperature and oil pressure.
Smart Gauge with Eco Guide helps you optimize the performance of the Focus Electric with customizable LCD displays providing real-time driving metrics. These displays help you develop driving habits that can maximize vehicle efficiency. Content such as the Energy History, Brake Coach and Butterfly screens work together to help you monitor and improve your driving performance and electric range over time.
Other features available are Driver Assist, Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start, and Smart charging USB ports.
Looks like 2018 is the year that Ford puts its focus back on the Focus model lineup.
- Trim: S
- Body: Sedan
- Doors: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Fuel Type: regular unleaded
- Name: 2.0L Inline-4 (992)
- CompressionRatio: 12
- Cylinder: 4
- Size: 2
- Displacement: 1999
- Configuration: Inline
- FuelType: Regular unleaded
- Horsepower: 160
- Torque: 146
- TotalValves: 16
- ManufacturerEngineCode: 992
- Type: Gas
- CompressorType: NA
- Rpm: 6500
- Valve: Variable valve timing
- Rust, 5 Years, /U Miles
- EV Battery Warranty
- Roadside, 5 Years, 60000/L Miles
- Drivetrain, 5 Years, 60000/L Miles
- Basic, 3 Years, 36000/L Miles
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trip Computer
Front Passenger Seat
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: 4
1st Row Seats
- 1st Row Seat Type: Bucket
- Adjustable Seat Headrest
- 1st Row Upholstery: Cloth
- 1st Row Headrests: 2
- 2nd Row Leg Room: 33.2
- 1st Row Hip Room: 53.9
- 2nd Row Shoulder Room: 52.6
- 1st Row Head Room: 38.3
- 1st Row Leg Room: 43.1
- 2nd Row Head Room: 38.0
- 2nd Row Hip Room: 52.8
- Epa Interior Volume: 103.2
- 1st Row Shoulder Room: 55.6
- Power Outlet(s): 12V
- Steering Wheel Adjustments: Tilt and telescopic
- Audio Controls On Steering Wheel
- Phone Controls On Steering Wheel
- Cupholders Location: Front
- Door Pockets Location: Front
- Overhead Console
- Center Console: Front console with storage
- Front Air Conditioning Zones: Single
- Front Air Conditioning
- Air Filtration
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments: 6
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
2nd Row Seats
- Folding 2nd Row: One-piece folding
- 2nd Row Seat Type: Bench
- Adjustable 2nd Row Headrests
- 2nd Row Headrests: 3
- 4 Speakers
- Headlights Auto Delay: Auto delay off
- Headlights Dusk Sensor: Dusk sensing
- 1st Row Vanity Mirrors
- Exterior Mirror Adjustment: Power
- Overall Width Without Mirrors: 71.8
- Wheelbase: 104.3
- Overall Length: 178.7
- Overall Height: 57.8
- Overall Width With Mirrors: 80.5
- One Touch Windows: 1
- Power Windows
- Intermittent Front Wipers: Variable intermittent
- Rear Defogger
- 2nd Row Center Seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Rear Brake Type: Drum
- Front Brake Type: Ventilated disc
- Antilock Braking System: 4-wheel ABS
Collision Safety System
- Post Collision Safety System
- Engine Immobilizer
- Power Door Locks
- Head Airbags: Front and rear
- Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- Side Airbags: Dual front
- Knee Airbags: Driver only
2018 Ford Focus
Get Pre-Approved today! Fill out the from below or call us directly at (888) 461-0882